Sunday, October 3, 2010

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy & Konad M45

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This weekend, Fall has arrived here.  It's all sunny and inviting looking outside, but the chill has finally set in.  That made me suddenly panic that Winter is around the corner (one never recovers from the scars of Chicago winters!), which prompted me to do a summertime manicure so I can ignore cooler weather for a while longer.

I decided to go with one of my favorite releases from this past summer, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy from the Poolside Collection.  I am especially fond of it because it's a unique neon shade.  I applied three coats of it, and when I was finished, thought it could use a bit of Konad to liven it up, so I added a tip pattern in Konad Black Special Polish with plate M45.  To prevent the Konad polish from smudging (the black smudges more than others), I used one coat of Konad to coat to seal it, then one coat of Seche Vite to even out the surface and make it dry.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish and Konad M45
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish, Three Coats, with Konad M45
That's my running-from-the-cold manicure for today.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, and until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment