Friday, October 1, 2010

Gold Groove

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this week. I'm starting back at University on Monday so there's been lots of stuff to organise and lots of fun with friends to be had. I haven't seen many of my good friends from school for 4 months so I've spent a lot of time catching up with them, visiting their houses and going out.
I will be replying to all your comments later tonight. I could have replied before but I didn't want to rush through it and was waiting for when I have some time to sit down and give them all the proper attention they deserve.

And disaster struck again on Tuesday night when I broke the nail on my ring finger while at the supermarket so I've cut down all my nails to balance things out a bit.


Plate: Bundle Monster - BM20
Base Colour: Barry M - Cyan Blue
Stamp Colour: Sally Hansen Chrome - Amber
Top Coat of NYC

And here is the costume that matches the Dalmatian nails that I did on Saturday for a fancy dress (costume) party.

No comments:

Post a Comment