Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two from China Glaze 'Tis the Season

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I got some of China Glaze's Holiday 2010 polishes this week, and I have pictures of the first two manicures I've done with them for you.

The first is Jolly Holly, a really nice pine green with a subtle shimmer.  I found this one to be quite thick, so I applied two really thin coats and it worked out fine.

China Glaze Jolly Holly
China Glaze Jolly Holly Nail Polish, Two Coats

Next up, I wanted to use Party Hearty, gold and green glitter with red hex glitter in a clear base.  I decided to layer it over Mrs. Claus, the pinkish red glitter from this collection, and I used two coats of each.  After about a zillion coats of top coat to smooth it out, I'm happy with the result - I like how well the glitter from Party Hearty, even the red, shows up well on the pink red of Mrs. Claus.

China Glaze Party Hearty & Mrs. Claus
China Glaze Party Hearty & Mrs. Claus, Two Coats Each

That's what I've used from 'Tis the Season so far.  I especially love both Mrs. Claus and Party Hearty - I'm really glad that I picked them up.  I don't have anything else for you today, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment