Monday, September 5, 2011

Orly Rock-It

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I changed my mani to another of the Orly Mineral FX today, Rock-It, which is the kind of violet red one.  Like the other polish I've used from this collection, Stone Cold, it's really exceptional at two coats, which makes the higher than average price tag a little easier to swallow.

This was just a quickie color change with base coat, two coats of Rock-It, and one of Diamont.  As with Stone Cold,  Rock-It is very well pigmented and unusually easy to apply and control.  It has a nice sparkly finish and dried extremely quickly.  Here's Rock-It in the sunlight.

Orly Rock-It
Orly Rock-It Nail Polish, Two Coats

I know it's not unique or out of the ordinary, but there's something about a good Fall red shimmer that makes my heart go pitter-patter, and Rock-It does the trick.

That's all there is to tell you, Dear Reader, so I hope you have a great Labor Day and until next time, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment