Sunday, September 4, 2011

Snakeskin Nails... Take Two

We are switching internet providers tonight so I'm currentlysat on the floor of my brother's bedroom with my computer plugged in to hisethernet cable. For some silly reason it's only the wireless that isn'tworking and apparently I'm the only person in the house who utilises thetechnological miracle that is wireless internet!

I have some more 'take two' nails for you today featuringone of MUA Cosmetics' new nail shades. MUA has definitely risen in myestimations a lot over the past few months. Each item from the basic line is only £1 so I supposeit's the UK's version of Essence. One can be forgiven for being a bit scepticalabout the products at first because of the bargain price tag but since first tryingthem over a year ago, I can’t see a reason to pay more than £1 for aneyeshadow! If you are in the UK and you haven’t tried MUA yet, why on earth not?!

 Anyway, I digress. Here are some more snakeskin nails foryou!





Plate: BM215
Base Colour: MUA - Shade 22
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream andSally Hansen Chrome - Anemone
Top Coat of NYC



Thanks to Kari again for the inspiration!

 TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment