Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crayola Scented Nail Polish

Heellloooo!!!
I got an advance birthday gift (oct8)
I'll be sharing with you swatches of
CRAYOLA SCENTED NAIL POLISH.
I mean we are all familiar with Crayola being a brand that produces crayons and other art thingys. But I rarely see any post about Crayola polishes. *I think? hehe*

Thing that got me all excited about is that it's all SCENTED!!!
One of my polish lemmings are to have scented ones. 
Wish granted!!! (^__^)


FYI:
Applied 2 coats on each color.
You'll smell its yummy scent once it gets dry.
Noooo top coat needed!

5 Crayola scents:
◘ GREEN APPLE
◘ ORANGE
◘ BUBBLE GUM
◘ BLUEBERRY
◘ GRAPE

All of them smells sooo good!!!
Yummy to eat. (^__^)



*GREEN APPLE

*ORANGE

*BUBBLE GUM

*BLUEBERRY

*GRAPE



Thank you so much to everyone that's always visiting my blog.
I really do appreciate it! (^__^)
Love. Love. Love. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment