Friday, September 30, 2011

From First to Last: As Time Passes By Tag

This is a tag that has been floating around for a while and I haven't technically been tagged by anyone but I really wanted to do this one and I'm glad I did because it's been fun (and cringe-worthy at the same time!).



Basically, all you have to do is post a picture from when you started blogging and one from very recently. Like a 'Then and Now' perspective on your life as a blogger.

06/04/10


01/10/11


Boy oh boy can I see an improvement in my nails and the pictures themselves.

My nails are longer, stronger and much more well looked after now than in the first photo.

I've recently started using an artificial light and changed my watermark so the whole thing looks a little more professional. I've also learnt that cropping the picture nice and close definitely works better for me.

Taking pictures of nails is hard and it takes a long time to learn what works for you. It sounds silly, but it's like muscle memory. My fingers can bend in to all kinds of positions now that they wouldn't have been able to two years ago and it's just from fidgeting around attempting to take great pictures of my nails!

I'm really happy with the way I have my pictures looking at the moment and actually take great pride in them. However, I'm sure I'll continue to learn and my technique will keep evolving throughout my time as a blogger.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment