Friday, September 2, 2011

Orly Stone Cold

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I changed my polish today to one of the Orly Mineral FX shades, Stone Cold, the bright blue one.  I got it at Sally's, and they're definitely pricey at $9 on sale.  The quality of Stone Cold seemed worth $9 though - it's well pigmented and great in two coats, and the polish is very easy to control.  Still, it's in that giant 0.60 oz bottle, and I think I'd be happier if it were 0.30 oz for $5...

For the manicure, I used a base coat, two of color, and one of top coat.  After growing weary of my shrunken tips on the last one, I used Diamont here so it wouldn't shrink.  Here's Orly Stone Cold in sunlight after it dried.  There's no cleanup here at all - Stone Cold is that easy to control.




Orly Stone Cold Nail Polish from Mineral FX, Two Coats

I like it a lot, it's so vivid and sparkly.  Bright blues always ring some alarm bells for staining, so my hope is that I'll be able to take it off without leaving anything behind to remember it by.

That's Orly Stone Cold, so until next time, Dear Reader, love ans nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment