Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back in Blue

I'm back from my little break and I have so much to tell you. First thing's first - I handed in a huge assignment today so I'm finally free from big pieces of school work for the rest of the year. It was a 2500 word essay and the longest one I've ever written. I really struggled with it but now it's over I feel so free! I spent my evening tidying and cleaning my room because it's just gotten in such a tip since I was devoting all my time to the essay.

I finally went to see the dentist last week. You might have heard me complaining in the past about my wisdom teeth but the pain was intermittent and manageable, then I started getting pain up in my roots a bit further forward so I finally booked an appointment to get my mouth looked at. Turns out the pain is being caused by one of my wisdoms and I have to have it taken out. 

Sorry if that was boring and gross!!

And here's the mani you guys wanted to see more of from my last post. For some reason, I've never posted a mani using this konad image before. I don't know why, because it's gorgeous. 


The owner of Born Pretty Store, Jessica, sent me some nail art supplies to review and these little blue beads are one of the items. I got a whole wheel with 12 different colours of beads in! I just love this 'bullion' because, even though it's a tad fiddly, it's so easy to incorporate in to any manicure. However, if you want some of these beads, I would definitely recommend going for the separately packaged ones because the colours are starting to mix in the wheel.


Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: No7 - Betty Blues
Konad Colour: Sally Hansen Chrome - Amber
Top Coat of NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment