Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At Least It Will Keep Growing

I have some exciting news that I've been meaning to mention for ages but keep forgetting for one reason or another. I hope I don't sound too big headed for telling you, but one of my pictures that I posted on Tumblr has nearly 150 notes! It's still astounding to me that people find my simple little manicures attractive, or even inspiring.

In other news, I bleached my hair today. I felt like a change from the dark brown that I've been sporting for a few years and decided to go for light brown, think caramel. So I bleached it out today but even after 50 minutes of bleach, it's still quite dark and there's still plenty of red in it. I would describe the colour as auburn. The bulk of it is a very nice shade and I'd be happy to leave it but it's really patchy in some places and my roots are blonde due to the heat from my scalp speeding up the bleaching  process.


So yep - I have blonde roots and ginger hair. I'm just going to put my caramel brown dye over the top in the morning and pray for the best.



Konad Plate: M60
Base Colour: Glo Baby Glo from Primark - Yes Cyan!
Konad Colour: Avon Mirror Shine - Blue Steel
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment