Monday, April 25, 2011

Tips Please


Belated Happy Easter to everyone! I've had a such a great weekend, I really don't want it to end but unfortunately it's back to reality tomorrow. I'm back home from Uni at the moment so I saw plenty of my good school friends on Saturday night and spent Sunday and today with family. Now I really have to knuckle down and study for my upcoming exams before I get a nice big break for the Summer.


Konad Plate: M35
Base Colour: Carla Di Roma - Grape Wine
Konad Colour: GOSH - Metallic Purple
Top Coat of NYC


I posted a make-up look on my other blog today. When I went to see Sucker Punch last week I couldn't stop staring at the make-up so I decided to try out Baby Doll's look. It's a picture heavy post so I didn't feel like it would fit here!! Click here or on the picture to see the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment