Thursday, April 21, 2011

BK Matte Pureple

I have some great news guys! I was one of the winning 25 in the Bundle Monster competition. I want to thank every single one of you that voted for me, I really couldn't have done it without you. If, like me, you love yourself a bit of internet drama, there was some controversy on Bundle Monster's facebook page when one of the girls who didn't place in the top 25 got on her high horse and started complaining about the competition, even going as far as to single out another innocent girl's entry like a playground bully then continue to talk herself in to a deep hole. I must admit, I did put my two cents in because I just couldn't sit there and watch her going on like an intolerable toddler.


This polish is another of Born Pretty's new matte polishes called Pureple. No, that's not a typo, it really is pure-ple. 
Again, I'm super impressed with this polish. The colour is a pinky lavender soufflĂ© with a lovely frosty finish that I haven't really seen in matte polishes before. And there's not a single brush stroke in sight. 



I didn't get a great picture of it with the top coat but I can assure you it looks absolutely gorgeous. 'Twinkly' is the word I would use to describe the way it looks with a glossy top coat - somewhere between a glitter and holographic. I just love it.

The design is from Konad Plate M64 stamped with Nails Inc. Victoria and finished with a top coat of NYC.


You can buy the polish here and as I mentioned before, postage is free worldwide so I really recommend you take a look at Born Pretty Store if you're in need of any nail supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment