Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lady Luck I Need You Now

Jamie Woon - Lady Luck


Plate: Bundle Monster BM21
Base Colour: Barry M Cyan Blue
Stamp Colour: Sally Hansen Amber Chrome
Top Coat of NYC

I'm gonna ask you all for a massive favour today...

You might have heard about the competition that Bundle Monster are running on their Facebook page. Contestants were asked to submit a photo of their nails decorated with Bundle Monster products and the 25 entrants with the most votes from the public will win a set of their new plates.

The picture above is a sneak peek of the mani I entered into the competition. I would really appreciate if you could click over to the competition here or here to take a quick look at my entry and see if you think I'm deserving of your vote. It's a really simple thumbs up system for voting.
You can vote for each entry once per day. So you can bet I'm gonna be nagging you every time I post until the competition is over haha.

Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment