Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bright Purple for a Bright Day

The gorgeous weather we've been having is starting to dwindle but it was still bright outside today so I went out in to the garden to take my pictures. I think they come out much nicer in direct sunlight. Normally I just take them in my bedroom.

I ordered a new mp3 player from Tesco today which will be ready for me to pick up at my local store on Thursday. Now, you may not think this a particularly exciting event but I've been rocking various really old Creative Zens for a few years now and I finally decided it was time to catch up with the rest of the world and get something a bit more modern. Also, my Zen Micro keeps switching off whenever it pleases thanks to some rattly insides and is so old that it's not really even compatible with my computer!

I went for the Sony NWZ-S754 in blue which was a bargain because I took advantage of the double up your Clubcard vouchers offer so I only had to put £20 towards it. Apologies to anyone not in the UK who'll have no idea what I'm talking about. 'Clubcard' a loyalty card scheme for the massive supermarket chain, Tesco, and you can get some amazing rewards from them. I've already had 3 annual magazine subscriptions without a penny coming out of my pocket.


Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: Barry M Bright Purple
Konad Colour: Stargazer White
Top Coat of NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment