Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(I'm a) Bundle Monster

I know what you're thinking... 'Four posts in three days??!! Who are you and what have you done with Sammy?'
Well the truth is I'm just in the middle of a blogging buzz at the moment so I don't how long I'll be able to keep this up. If only I could put as much love and devotion in to studying I'd be getting top marks in all my classes!

I used one of the new Bundle Monsters for today's mani. I reviewed the new set of plates earlier. If you missed it, click here to see the post. This was one of the designs I was most excited about when I saw the previews the Bundle Monster was teasing us with. I'm obsessed with all things feathers and wings at the moment as reflected in my recent jewellery choices so I had to try this one out first. I'd call it a peacock tail pattern and I bet it would be awesome with multiple colours, greens and blues, so I might try that soon.


Plate: Bundle Monster BM 216
Base Colour: No7 Poolside Blue
Stamp Colour: GOSH Metallic Blue
Top Coat of NYC


I've created a new label, 'Bundle Monster 2.0', which is where I'll be listing all the manis I do with the new plates instead of adding to the Bundle Monster label which is creeping up to 100. If there are any of the new designs that people would like to see, just leave your requests in the comments. There are so many that I just don't know where to start so I'm happy to show you any that have caught your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment