Monday, April 18, 2011

Lancome Exotique Kiss

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I changed my nail polish to a nice subdued shade for the week, and I went with Lancome Exotique Kiss.  It's an opaque peach with lots and lots of sparkly shimmer in it.  It applied very well and only needed two coats.  I'm a pretty big fan of Lancome nail polish - they're like Dior in that the quality is superb.  After my little rant about Chanel's constant price increases, I was thinking of that with high end brands, and Lancome has recently gone up a buck or two to $18, the only change I recall in several years (also like Dior), and in proportion to the total price that seems reasonable to me.  The only down side to Lancome is that the color selection is pretty slim.

I had good sunlight to take pictures of Exotique Kiss, and here it is.

Lancome Exotique Kiss
Lancome Exotique Kiss Nail Polish, Two Coats

I think it's great - I tend to prefer a strong finish like this paired with a more subtle color, so it works well for me.  Unfortunately, the two repairs on my right hand were hastily done and didn't hold, so this manicure got as far as a trip to church.  I changed it when I redid the repairs in the afternoon to something completely different, but I'll show the new one to you later.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment