Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Swishing

I want to thank everyone for the amazing response I had to my recent EOTD post. You all seemed to like it so I'm looking forward to doing more in the future. You also reminded me that it's my blog so I should basically post what I want which is something I sometimes forget and I then start worrying about the fact that I'm not a nail art machine when there's no reason to get all stressed out about it!

I don't really have much of an opinion on these nails and I wasn't even going to post this because I really can't make up my mind about them. I don't dislike the mani but I'm not in love with it either! I think it's kind of 'pretty' but just not something I'm used to seeing on my nails, it's a strange feeling!


Base Colour: Glo Baby Glo from Primark - Fondant
Stripe Colours: BYS in Glittering Purple and Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Azure
I used a striping brush to paint on the 'swishes'


Have you voted for me in the Bundle Monster competition today? I hate shamelessly nagging and pestering you all but it would be really lovely if you could click over to the competition and give me a thumbs up! Just click here or here. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment