Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RBL Bangin' & H5

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I still wasn't up for facing another holiday manicure today, so I cracked into another Chez-Delaney stamping plate.  I wanted to use the tip pattern from plate H5, which is a pattern centered about a heart, and I thought it would look cool in Konad Black Pearl over a red creme.  For the base color, I went with RBL Bangin', halfway between a coral and a red, because the color is light and vivid enough to provide a stark contrast to the Black Pearl.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin' is, like their other cremes, just perfect in two coats. It's normally easy to apply, but I must confess that today's manicure is neither my best application nor stamping.  The fact is, I did my nails while watching a Jackass DVD, so I kept busting out laughing.  I wish there were a more age-appropriate reason for the imperfections, but alas, I apparently have the sense of humor of a twelve year old boy.  So be it...  As a result, the only really decent stamps ended up being my thumb, which you can only see half of, and my middle finger.  I was laughing for the others and smudged them a little - just enough that they look crappy in a giant picture, but not enough to redo it.  Here's what I've got.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin' Polish with Chez-Delaney H5
Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin' Nail Polish with Chez-Delaney H5
It's not perfect, but I like it a lot just the same.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment