Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chanel Rose Paradise

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I got to try out the last polish in my most recent Chanel order, Rose Paradise.  This one's a limited edition that I've had my eye on for a while, and I figured since I'd wanted it for some time and I could still get it at retail, I should go for it, so I did.  I was reluctant because it's just a classic rose shimmer, but it's a really nice one.

In the bottle, Rose Paradise looks a bit frosty, but once it's dry it is not at all.  It ends up being a fine, dense, uniform shimmer with no brush strokes.  This is two coats dry in somewhat low natural light.

Chanel Rose Paradise
Chanel Rose Paradise Nail Polish, Two Coats
It's exactly what I'd hoped it would be - no alarm bells are sounding, but it's a great elegant, classic rose.  I think more than one version of Rose Paradise has come out, and the information on the box identifying this one is 185 Rose Paradise 159.185.

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment