Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barielle Elle's Spell

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another from Barielle's 2010 Holiday Hustle collection, Elle's Spell, which is the only non-frosty one.  As for availability, I got an email yesterday telling me the whole collection is on Barielle.com, so get 'em while they're hot.

Anyhow, Elle's Spell is described by the manufacturer as "a jelly red with multi-colored foil flakes," and I'd say that's accurate.  I'm much more impressed with Elle's Spell on the nail than in the bottle.  It looked interesting in the bottle, but it really comes alive on the nail.

It's much thinner than most Barielle nail polishes, but that's not all bad.  It applied really well, and the color builds nicely.  I used three coats to make it opaque, and it still retains the jelly quality and the flaky glitter isn't too dense in three coats.  Here it is in sunlight, the dry manicure.

Barielle Elle's Spell
Barielle Elle's Spell Nail Polish, Three Coats

Elle's Spell is a really nice polish, I think.  It's unique, holiday appropriate, and I just like it.  So far, so good for Barielle's Holiday Hustle... I'll try to have another for you tomorrow.  Until then, love and nail polish to you!  


*This polish was sent to me fore review by Barielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment