Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chanel Peche Nacree

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I got a couple of the Spring 2011 Chanel nail polishes yesterday, and I decided to wear one of them today.  The two I chose were Black Pearl and Peche Nacree, and after a few days of wearing darks (I wore Chanel Strong over the weekend), I thought Peche Nacree would be a nice change of pace.

It applied really well, but it took three coats for me to get it opaque.  Part of that is due to the bottle design, I think, where it has the little ledge to wipe off the brush as it is removed from the bottle - that meant I had to do really thin coats.  If the coats were normal, I think two would be enough.  The color is a delicate peach, and it has a shimmer that makes the finish look like a pearl, which I think looks really cool.

Chanel Peche Nacree
Chanel Peche Nacree Nail Polish, Three Coats
It's certainly not a must-have, as there are many similar shades out there, but since it's a particularly nice rendition of a peach shimmer and I'm partial to Chanel nail polish, I'm happy that I got it.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment