Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Barielle Snow Day

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have Barielle Snow Day for you.  Barielle says Snow day is, "an ice blue metallic with silver undertones," and I think that's accurate.  In the bottle and when wet on the nail, Snow Day looks super frosty, but it's much more metallic when it's dry.

It applied easily, and it's a two coater.  Here's Snow Day with top coat, completely dry.  In person rather than in a blown up picture, the brush marks don't show at all.

Barielle Snow Day Nail Polish
Barielle Snow Day Nail Polish, Two Coats Dry
That brings us half way through Barielle's Holiday Hustle collection, and I'm happy with them so far.  That's just about all I have for you today, so until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  



*This polish was sent to me by the manufacturer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment