Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, I will definitely learn from this mistake.

Sorry for my inexcusable absence over the past week. I really have no good reason for abandoning my blog.
I've been pretty lazy and not even been painting my nails most days. If you want to read about what I've been up to this week, please read yesterdays post on my other blog.
This week was the first time in over 2 years that I left the house with bare nails. I'm a bit self-conscious about the yellow stains but I can tell it's been beneficial because they are the longest and strongest they've ever been. 


I'm sitting here feeling pretty stupid right now because I was just writing a post explaining that my camera is broken and I probably won't be able to blog for a while. 
All weekend, I was utterly convinced that it had broken. It seemed as though it wouldn't power up and a little red LED on the side just flashed when I tried to turn it on which, in my past, has been an indicator of something going wrong with the insides.

So I'm sat here fiddling with it and I heard the auto-focus working when I press the shutter button. A bit more fiddling later, I discover that I'd simply pressed the 'Info' button too many times and managed to turn off the display.
I consider myself very 'technologically capable' so I'm super embarrassed and my Dad is going to have a good chuckle when I confess what I've just told you!

So, I've just taken a picture of today's nails and will have them up in a jiffy!
Thanks for your patience xx

No comments:

Post a Comment