Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simples...

I don't have a lot of time for nail art with this silly assignment due on Thursday so today's mani is just a simple take on a French Manicure. I'm one of those people who leaves everything until the last possible minute. I have a 1700 word essay plus a 500 word report due on Thursday morning and I haven't even started them yet!
I don't know what my problem is. I know I'm going to end up sat at my desk at 4 o' clock on Thursday morning after staying up all night, crying because I haven't got enough words or decent content, telling myself that this won't happen next time but it always does. Is anyone else a serial procrastinator?
Sorry for the rant!


I used E.L.F. Innocence as a base and Models Own Purple Grey for the tips and dots which I did with a dotting tool. Topped off with NYC In A New York Minute Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment