Sunday, November 14, 2010

CND Teal Sparkle & Urban Oasis

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I just changed my polish, and I thought I'd give you a look at what I changed to.  I got CND's Night Factory duo from Trans Design, which has Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle in it, and I decided to crack into the two of them.

Urban Oasis is a really good teal creme.  Though not the most unique shade ever made, it's completely opaque in one thin coat.  In the picture, the texture looks weird because it's just the one thin coat over a ridge filler and my left hand was dry by the time I finished the right, but I wanted to show you how saturated the color in this one is.

CND Urban Oasis
CND Urban Oasis Nail Polish, One Coat

I added one coat of Teal Sparkle to it, which completely transformed it.  This is with top coat.

CND Teal Sparkle over CND Urban Oasis
CND Teal Sparkle Nail Polish over CND Urban Oasis, One Coat Each

That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment