Friday, November 19, 2010

Carolyn New York Greenwich Ave

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I just finished doing a new manicure tonight using Carolyn New York's Greenwich Ave, and I have a picture of it for you.  I hadn't planned on a new manicure tonight, but Chanel Riva chipped  like nobody's business today, so I really had to.

Greenwich Ave is probably my favorite green creme.  The formula is great and CNY's is my all-time favorite brush.  The only down side is that the company seems to have gone out of business, yet keeps their website up.  A while back I read accounts of CNY orders not shipping and getting no replies to emails, so I tried to contact my person there, who was excellent.  I got no replies to emails and her cell phone had been disconnected, so I assume they really are gone.  I mention this in case you're tempted to order from their site - if it's too tempting, call or email before getting charged for an order.

Anyhow, back to Greenwich Ave.  In two coats it's a perfect shiny bright weird green creme.

Carolyn New York Greenwich Ave
Carolyn New York Greenwich Ave Nail Polish, Two Coats

It's a shame that CNY seems to have gone away - they made wonderful nail polish and the people there were good.  

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment