Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Viva La Nails Rhinestone Sticker Review

These are some of the nail stickers I received from Viva La Nails to review. 

These stickers are really cute and dainty. I've used nails stickers before and have not always been very pleased with them. They often peel off or look too chunky and a bit tacky but these ones are great.

These are really sleek and stick to the nail really well without obvious edges. 
There a tiny bit of peeling on the thumb where you can see part of the flower is missing, it was there went I went to bed but disappeared over night. The peeling only happened when I put a topcoat over the stickers and I suppose you could just leave the top coat.

Viva La Nails Rhinestone Stickers over Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Funky Diva

It was strange trying these as I'm so used to my Konad/Fauxnads but I think they're great. They're so much quicker and easier than stamping so great if you're in a rush, but I'm still a dedicated Konad fangirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment