Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brown Comparison - E.L.F Smoky Brown vs. Barry M Mushroom

When I got home with my haul a few days ago which included Barry M Mushroom, I realised that it's really similar to E.L.F. Smoky Brown Which I already have! Darn it, I could have bought Blueberry Ice Cream which I've been drooling over for aaages!


So here is my first comparison post! There's not much to compare though, since the two are practically exactly the same, the Barry M is just slightly more creamy coloured.

They are great dupes for each other so if you are looking for a shade like this, I suppose it just depends which brand you prefer.

I personally prefer the E.L.F because the brush is wider and flatter, making application easier in my opinion. But if you like your brushes round and slim, go for the Barry M.

No comments:

Post a Comment