skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steve Jobs Store
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Pastels
Here are some not so summery nails, but I really like the pastelly palette of this one.
Plate:
Fauxnad from eBay- M54
Base Colour:
Barry M - Mushroom
Stamp Colour:
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Dynasty
Top Coat of Essie Matte About You
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1206)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(90)
►
August
(124)
►
July
(141)
►
June
(268)
►
May
(216)
►
April
(127)
►
March
(43)
►
February
(97)
►
January
(69)
▼
2010
(1021)
►
December
(76)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(89)
►
September
(89)
▼
August
(81)
I'm Gassy
Oh no... not another matte mani?
MAC Jade Dragon
Making a Splash
My First Tutorial: Water Decals
Grey Matters
Pastels
Oh, How Fon-dant!
Ink
Surfer Stripe
More Matte
Concentric Centric
Back To My Roots
What a Bunch of Nerds!
Color Club Untamed Luxury Diamond Collection
Mood Swings - Some Strange Goings On
Urban Decay Sale at Hautelook!! :)
I Know You Are, But What am I?!
Viva La Nails Rhinestone Sticker Review
My Viva La Nails Package... Have you got yours?
Lovely Lotus
Stila Cosmetics Sale on Hautelook!
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
La Di Da
Bullseye!
Candy Matte
Tip the Scales
My Entry to PHD's 'Just Tips' Challenge
I was Tagged for 3 Awards
Tangled Talons
The Results Are In!
NOX Twilight Nail Polish Review
A Matte I Don't Like (and new BYS's ♥)
New Base Coat (and Naked Nails)
'Daily' Grind
Brown Comparison - E.L.F Smoky Brown vs. Barry M M...
Let's Go Disco!
OPI Unripened
I'm Mad About Matte About You
I am the Last Barman Poet
Contest Voting
Blackberry Beauty
Exciting News
In the Weeds
From Today's Haul
Best Haul I Ever Did Have (Warning: Long Post!)
If She Doesn't Scare You...
There's No Place Like Home!--->the VOTE!
Mish Mash Mosh
What a Stitch!
I'm loyal to nothing... except the dream
Milani Dress Maker
On the Dot
Uuuuuuhh.
Double Crossed
Back in Purple
Milani Hot Hot Hot
The Suite Life
Right on Schedule
Da Da Da Da *SNAP* *SNAP*
Diamond Cosmetics Fall 2010
Let Me Have a Crack-le at it
Adios Amigos (Again)
Tropical Zebra
Think Happy Thoughts
My Entry to PHD's Nature Challenge
OPI Ski Teal We Drop & Konad M71
There's No Place Like Home
JAW-breaker
Houndstooth with added Bling
It's Cosmic!
Orly Lunar Eclipse
NO H8.
Giveaway Winner
Yes... More Stars!
That Holo's Super, Man.
Great Form-ica!
Public Service Announcement (and giveaway update)
OPI Glitzerland
We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
William Tell Me About OPI
►
July
(104)
►
June
(100)
►
May
(104)
►
April
(99)
►
March
(84)
►
February
(65)
►
January
(66)
►
2009
(408)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(46)
►
2008
(239)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(41)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(77)
►
August
(42)
►
June
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
China Glaze Specialty Nail Polish
Good afternoon, Dear Reader! I have more China Glaze Glitters for you. They're officially called "Specialty" polishes, since ...
Milani Midnight Satin & Konad M71
Good afternoon, Dear Reader! Now back to our regularly scheduled theme for the week: drugstore nail polish! Today's pictures are of a m...
Think Happy Thoughts
So today's nail art was inspired by my friend Faye and her daughter Riley's love of Tinkerbell (and all other things Disney). The ot...
Lippmann Collection 10th Anniversary: Ruby Red Slippers
Good morning, Dear Reader! Today I have one of Lippmann Collection's Nordstrom Exclusive 10th Anniversary colors for you, Ruby Red Slipp...
OPI Pink Cupcake & FingerPaints Floatin' on a Cloud
Good morning, Dear Reader! Today's manicure is just an excuse to post pictures. I got pictures of the billboards that are in Johannesbu...
No comments:
Post a Comment