Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was Tagged for 3 Awards

I was tagged for the Happy 101 award by Olivia
Rules:
- Post who gave you this award
- State ten things you like
- Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

10 Things
Photography
My camera
The sea
Piercings
Lie ins
The cinema
Red bull
Driving with my music really loud
Bargain hunting
Living with my friends

Please read more to see the other awards and find out '4 things I bet you didn't know about me' :)

I was tagged for the I Love Your Blog award by Alice
Rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Link to the person that gave you the award
- Pass the award on to 15 other blogs you've discovered
- Remember to contact the bloggers you've nominated



I was tagged for the 4 Things award by Emily
Rules:
- Once tagged you must link to the person who tagged you
- Tag 4 others and notify them with a comment
- Give four answers to each question

4 Things in my bag
- Moisturiser
- Lighters
- Phone
- Mp3 Player
(See my post on Sammy's Lips for pictures and a longer list)

4 Favourite things in my Room
- My bed
- Nail polish collection
- Shoe collection
- The pictures all over the walls

4 Things I have always wanted to do
- Build my own House
- Buy a Mercedes
- Sleep under the stars
- Live in Manhattan

4 Things I am currently into
- Trying new make up looks
- Blogging
- Buying little things on eBay that I don't really need
- Road trips

4 Things I bet you didn't know about me
- I've been pierced 13 times (and lost 4 of them)
- I can play flute, guitar and piano (but none of them really well)
- I want to be an Accountant
- I own over 30 scarves

4 Songs I can't get out of my head
Smells Like Rockin' Robin (Jackson 5 and Nirvana) by Go Home Productions
- XXXO by M.I.A.
- Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons
- Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford


Thank you Olivia, Alice and Emily.
I tag everyone who's reading this. You can do one or all of them!
I know that's kind of lazy but I've just realised I don't follow many blogs at all. If you think I will be interested in your blog, please leave a link in the comments and I will check you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment