Saturday, August 7, 2010

OPI Ski Teal We Drop & Konad M71

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm back to OPI Swiss today with Ski Teal We Drop, a deep teal creme.  This one only took two coats to be good, and the dry time was average.  Here's Ski Teal We Drop finished with top coat.

OPI Ski Teal We Drop
OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Polish, Two Coats

Even though I like it on its own, I thought it could use a little something to brighten it up, so I added a pattern from Konad plate M71 in Konad White Special Polish.

OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Polish & Konad M71
OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Konad M71

I realized it's been an eternity since I used Konad, so it's a nice change of pace.  That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment