Monday, August 2, 2010

OPI Glitzerland

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's Nails of the Day is OPI Glitzerland from the Swiss Collection.  Glitzerland, like most of the OPI Swiss I've used, required three coats to be totally opaque.  However, the dry time on this one was quicker than average, so a third coat wasn't a big deal.

I like the color - it's a sort of washed out metallic gold.  It's not the most flattering color I've ever worn for my skin tone, but I like it just the same.

OPI Glitzerland
OPI Glitzerland Nail Polish, Three Coats

I also had some news on the nail art plate front.  I'd mentioned not too long ago that I was asked to design a plate, and there's now a project blog for the collection of plates created by Nail Artists United.  It's a handy way for you to see what's going on with the project, and also to give feedback regarding what you'd like to see.  It was just started this weekend so there's not a lot there, but take a look.

That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment