Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nubar Antiquity Silver over Black Chrome


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another flaky glitter for you that I've had my eye one for several says now.  I've wanted to use it, but could figure out what the flakies would best show up against.  Today the obvious occured to me - black!  So I pulled out my Nubar Antiquity Silver and decided on Nubar Black Chrome as the base.

I chose Black Chrome because it's the blackest shimmer polish I have.  Here it is on its own, two coats over a base without a top coat.

Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish 

Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish 

Then I got to use my Antiquirt Silver.  It took just one coat to get the effect I was after.  Here's the finished manicure with a top coat.

Nubar Antiquity Silver Nail Polish 

Nubar Antiquity Silver Nail Polish

That, Dear Reader, is my sparkly Nails of the Day.  I still have quite a few more glitter polishes to show you, so expect to see more in the next couple of weeks!

Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment