Thursday, March 26, 2009

Essie Greenport Plus A Little Sparkle

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's pictures are of a recent mani I did using Essie's Greenport from the North Fork Collection.  I really like the color, but I am weary of cremes, so I added a little something to it: Nubar Sour Candy.

Here's what I started with, Greenport on its own, three coats over a base.

Essie Greenport Nail Polish 

Essie Greenport Nail Polish Bottle 

Then I added the two coats of Nubar Sour Candy, and that livened things up quite a bit!

Essie Greenport Nubar Sour Candy Nail Polish 

Essie Greenport Nubar Sour Candy Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

EDIT:  That wasn't quite all, Dear Reader!  

I just found a something I'm thinking of adding to the site.  It's a chat window that allows anyone who's on at the same time to chat with one another (including me), only if you feel like participating, with no login and no tracking.  You just enter the name you want to use within the chat, or else the chat assigns you a number if you don't enter a name.  

I added a poll right under the Search function on the top right for you to let me know whether you'd like me to add it to the site, which will be up for three days.  I'll do my best to add it if you'd like it.  I didn't want to clutter up the page if you didn't want it, Dear Reader, so thank you for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment