Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some Assembly Required (Avengers Nail Art)

Superhero nail art has become such a fixture on here that I'm considering dedicating a label to it!

 Earlier today, I came across a gallery of minimalist (my favourite kind of 'ist') Marvel hero posters by artist Marko Manev which you can see here and naturally my first thought was 'they would look good on my nails'.

I decided that to make it a nice neat set, I would just do the designs corresponding to the Avengers minus Captain America because I've already done a design exactly the same.



Thumb to pinky: Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow




I used:
Thor: Barry M Raspberry, white acrylic paint, La Femme Grey Cream, Barry M Mushroom, L'Oreal LaquiResist Black Bean, Barry M Grey
Hulk: Collection 2000 Hot Looks Spangles, BYS Fern, La Femme Grey Cream
Iron Man: La Femme Cherry Red, white acrylic paint, Collection 2000 Moonlight Shine
Hawkeye: Models Own Purple Grey, La Femme Grey Cream
Black Widow: Rimmel Black Satin, white acrylic paint, Barry M Raspberry


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment