Wednesday, August 10, 2011

POW, PINK WEDNESDAY!

You may have heard of a little salon called Wah Nails?! Well I found out that they are open to recruiting anyone with a knack for nail art, nail technician qualifications aren't required. So if there are any UK nail art enthusiasts who think they'd like to apply, check out their careers page. I would apply myself but I live too far away from their salons and I'm in no position to move at the moment so it's going on my 'what I want to be when I grow up' list!

Today's Pink is Nails Inc Shoreditch and is definitely not something I would pick out on any normal day but I like to step out of my comfort zone on Pink Wednesdays and try out the colours in my stash that normally get overlooked. I thought I would be removing this colour as soon as the pictures were taken but I'm oddly enamoured with it! It's a creme formula so I used 4 coats for maximum opacity then spiced it up with some of Wah Nails' designs, Pow! and Basketcase.






TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment