Sunday, August 14, 2011

Polish Haul

Happy Sunday girls!
I went out awhile ago to buy medicine for my sister who has fever.
After I bought her medicine, I got the chance to check out this local polishes which are very cheap! Some are even good for stamping! Yay! (^__^)

I didn't buy a lot since I'm waiting for a nail mail.
Maybe I'll buy more to send to my polish friends in the U.S.

I will do some swatches soon!!!
Please be on the look out. (^__^)





It's the first time I've seen this brand.
I bought them coz of the colors. You can see how girls how I am. (^__^)
I also love glitter polish!



A closer look.
They don't have names for their polishes.
Just numbers.





This is so cute with their small bottles.
We can bring it anywhere. (^__^)



A closer look.

Take care!
Love. Love. Love ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment