Thursday, July 14, 2011

Orly Frolic

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's manicure is another from Orly's Happy Go Lucky Collection, Frolic, which is a gorgeous purple creme. It's very easy to apply, is so pigmented one coat is just shy of sufficient, and it's really shiny when dry.  This is Frolic with a base and top coat in cloudy sunlight.

Orly Frolic
Orly Frolic Nail Polish, Two Coats

I don't know what it is about the particular shade of Frolic, but I love it and keep staring at my nails.  This one  really should stay for another day to be enjoyed, and since it cries out to me for some black Konad, I'm going to add to it if I get a chance to today.  It's too good a creme to just wear plain and remove!

That's what I know about Orly Frolic, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment