Monday, July 18, 2011

My Nail Thingys

Kamusta sweets! (^__^)
Yesterday I fixed all of my nail thingys.
Threw out some old/dry polishes, used cotton pads etc.
After cleaning it all. I took pictures of my polishes and tools to update my collection.
I may not have a lot, but I love every single one of my polishes
since they are given by my boyfriend and loved ones,
from swaps , prizes I have won from nail art contests 
I've joined and things I bought with my own money. (^__^)


Doesn't it feel good when you receive things without asking for it?
I am!!! 
I feel very very BLESSED!!! ♥


♦ MY POLISHES ♦



CHINA GLAZE

COLOR CLUB

SALLY HANSEN

BOBBIE
(LOCAL BRAND)

CLAIRE'S MOOD CHANGING POLISH


ZOYA

DOTS, CHIC, ETUDE, GLOW IN THE DARK
(LOCAL BRANDS. EXCEPT ETUDE W/C IS A KOREAN BRAND)

O.P.I

NFU OH 
LOCAL POLISHES

L.A. GIRLS

NUBAR, CLAIRE'S, ESSENCE MATT TOP COAT

ALLUE, SANSAN
(LOCAL BRANDS)

BARRY M

NOX TWILIGHT POLISHES

L.A. COLORS

CARONIA
(LOCAL BRAND)

DELSOL 
WET 'N WILD

GOLDEN ROSE

AMERICAN APPAREL

CHERRY
(LOCAL BRAND)

MORE POLISHES

ORLY

ELIANTO

♦ MY NAIL ART TOOLS ♦

STICKERS, DECALS, FALSE NAILS, ACRYLIC

BRUSHES/DOTTING TOOLS

GLITTERS, FIMOS SLICE/STICKS, GEMS,
RHINESTONES

NAIL ART PENS

IMAGE PLATES



What can you say about my small collection?
I will be buying more soon!!!
Have a nice day girls!
Love. Love. Love ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment