Sunday, July 17, 2011

Butterfly Nail Art/Tutorial

Happy Sunday sweeties! So after exposing my face to my last two posts hahahaha, 
I'll be showing you my latest nail art design. I actually did this one to show that Caronia's Sweet Bliss Collection can also be used for stamping. 
 Just click on it If you haven't seen the collection. (^__^)





• First apply base coat.
Elianto PEACH for my base polish.


• Put green polish on nail tips.
After this, I'll be changing it and just put green tips on my 3 fingers. 
hehehe. =)


• I choose GCOCL image plate that has a cute butterfly design on it.
Caronia Summer Fling as my stamp polish.
Cute butterfly! =)

• Sorry I forgot to take pictures on how I did the flowers. 
I just used orange acrylic paint for it.


• Add top coat. Let it dry.

Very simple right? 
Try it out! 
Love. Love. Love (^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment