Friday, July 22, 2011

Nail Art: Starry Night

Hello sweets!
Finally I was in the mood for a new nail art!!!
But first let me say ,THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
for the love you all have been showing me!
For following, leaving me lovely comments and for
voting. (^__^)

Actually I was trying to do a design for the past 2days. I always fail!
I guess just wasn't really inspired for it. 
After staring at my polishes for hours and watching some videos, I tried one and came up with this one.

I hope you girls will like it!





A closer look of the design. =)



I really don't know what to call this design.
It can be a reggae one right? (^__^)
What do you think sweets?
Love. Love. ♥
--------------------------------------
P.S.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. VOTE
FOR MY CONTEST ENTRY.
THE INFO. IS ON MY PREVIOUS POST.
THANKS! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment