Friday, July 15, 2011

Make Up: Hippie

Hello sweeties! First of all, I'd like to say THANK YOU!!!! ♥
To all of you that gave me those wonderful advices. It really helped! 
You girls rock!!! ♥

After my morning chores, I thought of practicing on applying make-up. I'm no pro. I don't know those blending part thingys. I need to watch  more tutorials to help me out. (^__^)


On my FACE:
Of course I started with a clean face.
I've been using Pond's Flawless White facial wash
since I was in college.
It's really good!
 Mosturize my face. Pond's Cold Cream
really works for me and my GrandMa.
Nivea Beauty Lift foundation in Beige(030).


On my Eyes:
Blended green and purple eyeshadow.
Same with the eyeliner. 
Used my GrandMa's eyebrow pencil. hehe.
Blue Ever Bilena mascara.


On my Cheeks:
Avon cheek tint as blush.
It's a CHEEK & LIP TINT in one.
Very convenient. And it lasts the whole day!



On my LIPS:
Maybelline Sequin Ruby 
topped with Plumping Lip Gloss.
→ Finish it with loose powder. I use baby powder. =)

FUNNY FACT:
Since I don't have any make-up brushes, 
I used a NEVER BEEN USED nail art brush for my eyeshadow. (^__^)




It may look simple but I really liked the outcome. 

What can you say girls??
Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment