Monday, March 21, 2011

My Baby Sister - LayLa Mae

So this post is not nail related.
Well I am so thrilled coz tomorrow(March 23) will be the graduation of my youngest sister
LAYLA from pre-school.
I'm a very proud "ATE" (filipino word for older sister.)
And she'll be graduating with honors! 2nd Honor to be exact!!! (^_^)


A lot of people always thought that I am her mother coz of the age difference.
For the past 3years I've taken care of Layla and my other sister Nicole(14years old).
Our paretns works in Kuwait. They only come home here in the Philippines every 2years.
I know that it's very hard growing up just seeing your parents every 2years. We have to sacrifice to live. All knows that the Philippines lacks in job opportunities.
So most Filipinos are forced to work abroad to earn money for their families.
That's L.I.F.E.




On a lighter note,
Here are some photos of Layla:









Isn't she adorable???



No comments:

Post a Comment