Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Few Days Off

Good morning, Dear Reader.

I've got a bunch of pictures to show you, but to tell you the truth, I'm just not up for picking out the good ones and yapping about them today.  Yesterday I was laid off as a result of the state of the economy - I worked for a small company (I've only worked for small companies, they're great), and when a lot of people don't pay their bills at the same time, cash flow becomes an issue and heads have to roll.  Yesterday it was mine.

I'm going to take a few days to do things entirely unrelated to nail polish and nail care and try to get on top of things.  Since I post most days, I just thought I'd leave you a little note to let you know why I won't be around for a few days and that I'll be back to chat about nail polish again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment