Monday, March 14, 2011

BYS Fools Paradise

Tonight I went to see Rango with some friends - it's now in my top 3 animated films ever. Every frame looks so perfect and the humour is just up my alley. I was more in the mood to see Battle: LA but I'm so glad we saw Rango instead.
It seems like when I watch films, I concentrate more on the aesthetic than what's actually happening in the story. I think this is why I love films like Tron: Legacy, The Cell, and Legend of the Guardians which I know plenty of people don't for one reason or another. I just love watching them for the sake of watching them. They don't have to please my brain when I can just drink them up with my eyes.


Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: BYS - Fools Paradise
Konad Colour: China Glaze - Adore
Top Coat of NYC



No comments:

Post a Comment