Friday, March 25, 2011

20 Candles

I turned twenty today. It's kind of momentus but disappointing at the same time. I'm no longer a teenager, I am a fully qualified 'adult' which I suppose is okay, but I sure am gonna miss being a teenager and getting away with all the things you can before you reach this age. Only five years ago, I was looking up at twenty-somethings and thinking, 'Woooooooow, look how old and responsible they are' but now it's me and I still feel like a 13 year old inside, but I suppose it'll always be that way.


So the nails are a cake and candles!

Thumb:
George @ Asda - Natural White
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Dynasty
BYS - Astro Gold
Nails Inc - Victoria

Fingers:
Rimell Lycra Wear - Black Satin
Stargazer - White
Sally Hansen Chrome - Amber


I used nail art brushes to freehand the candles and a dotting tool for the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment