Monday, June 30, 2008

Konad Polish Swatches

Konad Polish Swatches

Each color's full name is a link to its review, and bottle pictures are included for easy reference (see note at the bottom of the page regarding permissions).
I will be adding to this page as more reviews are published.

I. Princess Polishes
A. Blue

C. Green







E. Purple







II. Special Polishes
A. Black

B. Blue
i. Blue


C. Brown
i. Gold Brown
D. Gold
E. Orange
i. Dark Orange
F.Pink
i. Pastel Pink
ii. Pink
G. Purple
H. Red

I. Silver
J. Yellow

III. Glitter Top Coats

Note: Since the bottles are not labelled in any way, I used the images from WowSoCool, where I bought them, to identify the names. I used their naming standards here, and have used their bottle pictures with permission for ease of color identification so you're not flipping back and forth between sites).

No comments:

Post a Comment