skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steve Jobs Store
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Coming Soon...
A few other nail bloggers (
Cris
and
Rie
) and I are starting this 31 Day Challenge tomorrow (10/10/11) and I'm already itching to get my first post up! Which days are you most looking forward to?
Twitter
♥
Bloglovin'
♥
Tumblr
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(1206)
▼
October
(31)
Steve Jobs
Blog Sale update
OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
Health And Fitness Distinction Quotes
Coming Soon...
Gelish LED light for sale
Vampy Half-Moon manicure... but not as you know it
Konad m84 ~ New Plate!
Chanel Peridot
Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven
Essence Cool and the Gang
The Nail Salon
Nail Salons
Think Different.
OPI Excuse Moi
SkinCare Treatment
Skincare About
Products Skin Care
10 Best Products For Skin Care
Olive Oil Lip Balm Recipe
Lip Care Tips 2011
Nail work updates
Ways To Spruce Nails Using A Greedy
How I Trim and Shape My Nails
Nubar Elegant Indigo
Interactive Data Glasses
A Better Gift For My Teacher
Autumn Is Here... Apparently
The Summer Of 2012 Stand Out Shoes
Max Colors Party Last Shose
OPI Think Merry! Pink Merry!
►
September
(90)
►
August
(124)
►
July
(141)
►
June
(268)
►
May
(216)
►
April
(127)
►
March
(43)
►
February
(97)
►
January
(69)
►
2010
(1021)
►
December
(76)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(89)
►
September
(89)
►
August
(81)
►
July
(104)
►
June
(100)
►
May
(104)
►
April
(99)
►
March
(84)
►
February
(65)
►
January
(66)
►
2009
(408)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(46)
►
2008
(239)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(41)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(77)
►
August
(42)
►
June
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
Milani Midnight Satin & Konad M71
Good afternoon, Dear Reader! Now back to our regularly scheduled theme for the week: drugstore nail polish! Today's pictures are of a m...
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink-y Ring
Good morning, Dear Reader! I'm working my way through the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears with today's being Pink-y Ring . It's smoot...
Nubar Inspiration for the 20% Off Sale
Good afternoon, Dear Reader! I was reading Scrangie a little bit ago, and saw she was good enough to post inspirational pictures for you fo...
Think Happy Thoughts
So today's nail art was inspired by my friend Faye and her daughter Riley's love of Tinkerbell (and all other things Disney). The ot...
Making a Splash
Since yesterday's nails were so, well...GREY, I thought today I'd make some colorful ones!! I tried a technique of using a crumpled ...
No comments:
Post a Comment