Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Is Here... Apparently

Today is the first day this year that I noticed the leaves starting to fall from the trees which reminded me that it's autumn. Anyone that doesn't own a calendar could be easily fooled though because I swear it was the warmest weekend we've had all year! I heard that Saturday was the warmest October day on record in the UK... ever.

I finally got my hands on the new Barry M Foil Effects in gold. I've been needing a new gold stamping polish for a very long time and when I saw the previews of these chrome polishes I was hoping it would be my answer. I wasn't wrong. The gold is great for stamping and no doubt I'll be buying the silver soon enough.


I was hoping for a little more contrast between the two colours in this Autumn inspired manicure but I actually love the subtlety of the combination.


Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster - BM210
Base Colour: MUA - Shade 23
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Top Coat of NYC



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment